With multiple cruise companies in the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach area, one may wonder what makes Sail Wild Hearts unique. We’ve compiled the top 5 reasons our catamaran and offerings are the best options!
- Plenty of room for the whole gang. Our 53-foot open-ocean catamaran has it all: a spacious deck, an open cabin, two restrooms, and an onboard bar!
- A one-of-a-kind crew. Our fantastic crew members are here to ensure our guests have the best experience along the Gulf Coast during their adventure. Our captain, Zach Smith (AKA Zach “Sparrow”), and crew are full of fun facts about the Gulf of Mexico and its ecosystem.
- We have a cruise for everyone. Sail Wild Hearts offers five cruise and sail options so that you can choose an excursion explicitly tailored to your enjoyment. Decide on a Sunset Cruise, a Dolphin and Blue Angels Sail, a Kayak Adventure Snorkel Sail, a Family Adventure Sail, or a Snorkel and Sail Tour. Then return soon to experience a different one!
- Your comfort is our priority. Guests may lounge and spread out on the spacious deck and enjoy the salty sea air while taking in gorgeous water views. The open cabin is available when you need to escape the heat and relax. We also provide our guests with complimentary refreshments and snacks during every excursion.
- We are entirely family-friendly. Every member of your group will love their time on board, no matter their age.
Thanks to our stellar crew, spacious catamaran, and unique cruise and sailing options, you will have an unforgettable experience with us. Book your Sail Wild Hearts adventure today and see what makes us unique!