The Sail Wild Hearts captain and crew have been putting the “fun” into dol-FUN cruises for years in Orange Beach. If your family hasn’t experienced this one-of-a-kind attraction on the Alabama Gulf Coast, it’s high time you boarded the boat to sail away for adventure. In case you needed one more reason to set sail, we’ve compiled five reason why your kids will love sailing the deep blue in Orange Beach.
- New places. Explore places you can’t get to by land, including Robinson Island near Alabama Point. This white-sand island offers a fun spot to hop aboard a Wild Hearts paddleboard and explore, or kids can take advantage of sandcastle-building time on these unspoiled beaches.
- Friendly competition. The young and young-at-heart can hula hoop ’til they drop on the catamaran’s trampoline. Challenge your kids to a hula hoop contest set to beach music.
- Take the helm. Kids get to be captains-in-training and take the helm of Wild Hearts!
- On the Snorkel & Sail Tour, weather permitting, the captain will drop anchor for snorkeling just off the shore in Orange Beach.
- Sailing! There really is nothing like watching the wind catch the sails and push you along your way. It’s an experience you won’t find on a pontoon or any other dolphin cruise powered by a boat motor.
To book your next cruise aboard Wild Hearts, call us at 251-981-6700.